Benefits of corporate volunteering
We offer several opportunities for corporate groups to get involved in advancing the careers of newly arrived skilled immigrants. Your partnership will not only have a direct impact on individual lives and the broader community, but give you access to a talent pool you may otherwise be overlook. Here are some of the benefits to your company and its employees:
- Enhance cross-cultural knowledge and communication skills
- Leverage employees’ industry knowledge and expertise
- Increase access to diverse candidates
- Hear global perspectives and challenges from those with firsthand experience
- Enhance company reputation for diverse hiring
- Develop goodwill in immigrant communities
Customized volunteer opportunities to meet your needs
Whether you are looking for an opportunity at an off-site location or want us to bring the volunteer day to your office, we will partner with you to design an engagement that works. We provide logistical support along with tools and training for volunteers to ensure they have a good experience. Holding an on-site corporate volunteer event is a great way for your company to get exposure to our global talent pool.
Please contact our Chicago, New York or San Francisco office to discuss customized volunteer opportunities for your company. Find out what companies we are working with and hear about their experience.
Chicago: firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 431-1923
New York: email@example.com or (212) 219-8828
San Francisco: firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 834-9901