WHAT WE DO
Upwardly Global is a national non-profit organization that provides free comprehensive training and services, online and in person, to help work-authorized, skilled immigrants and refugees to rebuild their professional careers in the U.S. Learn more about our program here.
NOTE: The Upwardly Global program is currently experiencing a very high volume of applications and has a waiting list to join. We invite you to apply now; eligible program applicants will hear from our program staff as soon as a spot becomes available.
We look forward to working with you to help rebuild your career. Before completing the application, please make sure that you meet the following requirements:
- Permanent resident/refugee/asylee/affirmative pending asylum status with full work authorization. Review this list of visa types to see if you are eligible for our full program or limited services.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a non-U.S. institution
- Minimum of 2 years working experience outside the U.S.
- Living in the U.S. for 5 years or fewer*
- Have not worked in the U.S. in your professional field
- Possess computer skills and access, and intermediate+ English fluency
- Highly motivated and committed to completing training quickly
*Applications from anyone living outside the United States cannot be accepted for this program.
Our application process is simple and should take you about 30 minutes. All of the information you provide is kept confidential. To be certain you qualify for our program, and to help us secure the funding we need to offer our services, prior to accessing our core training, we will ask you to provide:
- Current contact information - including a U.S. phone number
- A copy of your university or college degree
- A brief work history, including current employment if applicable
- Proof of work authorization – for example your EAD or Green Card
- Your resume or CV describing your work history in detail - please download our resume template if you don't currently have a resume
- Other demographic information
APPLY NOW for program services.