High-Demand Career Communities
The COVID-19 pandemic has rapidly changed the U.S. workforce and economy. Upwardly Global is studying market shifts and building new pathways to connect job seekers with opportunities in high-demand sectors of the job market.
We are now offering cohort-based opportunities for networking, skill-building, and peer-to-peer learning for job seekers with professional experience and interest in the following sectors:
- Business (including Human Resources, Marketing , Operations, Logistics & Administration)
- Finance & Accounting
- Health Care
- Information Technology
Job seekers in these cohorts will have access to Upwardly Global’s traditional career skills program, along with industry-specific resources, including:
- Access to an industry-focused community of fellow job seekers via an online communications platform.
- Industry mapping to identify opportunities or professional certifications and trainings.
- Industry-focused skill training with partners.
- Career panels and webinars with industry experts.
- Connections with industry-specific volunteers and mentors.