Core U.S. Workplace Skills
Before you are matched with a career coach, you’ll take five core courses on the weGlo platform. These will give you a solid foundation of skills to advance your career in the U.S.
Core training can be completed on your schedule, but we encourage you to complete it within 10 days so that you can begin your job search with us as soon as possible. After you complete the core courses, you will be matched with a specialized Upwardly Global career coach.
Courses focus on:
- Writing a U.S.-style resume
- Creating a strong cover letter
- Marketing yourself to U.S. employers
- Preparing for a job interview
- Networking in your professional field
weGlo also offers hundreds of other optional courses, all created and curated especially to meet the needs of immigrant professionals like you.
- Project management
- Intercultural translation
- Professional English-Language Communication
- LinkedIn Profile Optimization
- Team building
- Remote work in a post-Covid environment