Employer Partnership Inquiry
Upwardly Global’s 20+ years of experience working with immigrant and refugee professionals has informed our unique expertise as leaders in (1) the recruitment and retention of foreign-born highly skilled talent, and (2) delivering successful corporate employee engagement opportunities. Our highly skilled pipeline of diverse talent is prepared to make real contributions to your company at the managerial level and ready to connect to your employees through volunteer engagement.
Our candidates are:
- HIGHLY SKILLED. Average of 7 year’s professional experience in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering & Architecture, Business/Logistics/Operations, and Healthcare.
- EDUCATED. 100% completed a BA/BS or equivalent; 50% have a Master’s degree
- WORK AUTHORIZED. Fully authorized for work in the U.S.- No sponsorship required.
- DIVERSE. 75% identify with communities of color; 50% men 50% women; multilingual
- LOYAL & DRIVEN. Highly motivated, loyal to employers; 90% retention rate at 1 year mark
- GLOBAL. International work experience; represent 150+ different countries.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with us! We would love to learn more about your company and your specific areas of interest. To help us learn more please take a few minutes to complete this form. Thank you!