We are committed to protecting your privacy. We only gather personal information from you if you provide it voluntarily, and we use it only to send you communications you have requested. We maintain the privacy of your information using security technologies and adhere to policies that prevent unauthorized use of your personal information.
DRAWING RULES AND POLICIES
- If you are participating in a drawing through a survey program, you have to submit the survey to be entered in to the drawing to win the price mention in the survey email.
- The winner of the drawing will be announced after the survey is closed.
- Only one person can win the drawing price from the pool of participants who submitted the survey answer.
- By participating, you agree to accept the final decisions of Jobversity, as final and binding as it relates to the contest.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The winner will be selected in a random drawing and will be notified via email to the email address they entered. Jobversity shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.