Building the #NextGen of a Global Workforce by Helping College Refugees, Asylees, & SIV Holders
What Does the #NextGen Job Program Include?
- One-on-one job search coaching tailored to your professional field and goals – including internships and entry-level professional jobs
- Support in editing your resume and job interview preparation
- Opportunities to build a professional network in your career field
Do you Qualify?
- I came to the U.S. as a refugee, asylee or Special Immigrant Visa holder, or as a member of a household with this status
- I am completing or have completed a bachelor’s degree or a 2-year associate’s degree/certification program
- I am fully work authorized with citizenship, permanent residency, or refugee status
- I live in one of the following metro areas:
- Chicago, IL
- Bay Area, CA
If these statements are true for you, click below and get started today
Our application will ask you for some information on your work-authorization, your education and your training and career plans. Our program helps over 1000 immigrants each year to learn how to execute a professional U.S. job search, build a professional network and secure work in their career field. We are very excited to work with you!