Located in downtown Washington, DC, our DC area office provides job search training and resources to help work-authorized immigrants, refugees, and asylees rebuild their professional careers in the U.S.
Since opening our doors in 2000, we have helped thousands of newcomers restart careers in the U.S. workforce. Start your professional journey!
Services are provided free of charge to qualified job seekers and include:
- Remotely accessible online trainings covering U.S.-style resume writing, networking, and interviewing with confidence
- Industry-specific resources and guidance
- One-on-one job search coaching with Upwardly Global staff
- Networking events with industry professionals and major U.S. employers
- Access to a national network of thousands of UpGlo alumni and volunteers committed to helping immigrant and refugees access professional jobs
Upwardly Global’s program is self-paced and tailored to your schedule and professional background.
655 15th Street NW, Suite 9121
Washington, D.C., 20005
* Please no walk-ins. Feel free to call us with any questions.
Learn more about Upwardly Global’s program and apply at the link below.