Today’s companies exist in a global economy and diverse marketplace. Does your company have the right talent pipeline to compete?
Upwardly Global can offer your company a new talent resource with global business experience and a diversity of viewpoints. We are a national, award-winning nonprofit organization that has worked with over 500 employers to fill positions requiring high level skills. Our candidates have a track record of success and long term commitment to their employer.
Meet Your Future Team: Our Candidate Profile
- Permanently work-authorized (no visa sponsorship required)
- 100% have a bachelor’s degree, more than 30% have a master’s degree or PhD
- Between 2-15 years of professional experience
- Bilingual, often multilingual
- Represent emerging markets from Latin America, Asia, Africa, Middle East, and Eastern Europe
- Truly diverse, offering innovative thinking
- 90% retention rate after the first year
Become an Upwardly Global Member
Access top talent through our job board, resume database, and dedicated, personalized talent sourcing! An annual membership includes:
- Unlimited resume search in our national resume database
- Personalized talent consultation by our team to fill your current and projected talent needs
- Unlimited job posts on the Upwardly Global job board and job board aggregators including Simplyhired.com and Juju
Click here to access our Job Board
Additional Partnership Opportunities
Upwardly Global partnerships offer global organizations many engagement opportunities including:
Click here to join our employer network or for more information, contact:
Chicago: Rebecca Tancredi, 312-431-1923 or email@example.com.
New York: Nikki Georges-Clapp, 212-219-8828 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
San Francisco: Mary Voelbel, 415-834-9901 or email@example.com.