This portlet has nothing to show.
Apply for Program Services
Rebuild your career In the U.S.
Upwardly Global is an award-winning national nonprofit organization that provides free mentoring and job-search training to skilled, work-authorized immigrants and refugees. Learn more about our program here.
We look forward to working with you to help rebuild your career. Before completing the application, please make sure that you meet the following requirements:
- have a Green Card or refugee/asylee status
- have a bachelor's degree or higher
- have a minimum of two years working experience outside the U.S.
- live in the U.S. for less than 5 years
- have not worked in the U.S. in your professional field
- possess computer skills and intermediate English language skills
- highly motivated and able to participate in online or in-person training programs
Our application process is simple and should take you about 30 minutes. All of the information you provide is confidential. To be certain you qualify for our program and to help us secure the funding we need to offer our services we ask you to provide:
- Contact information, so we can contact you to verify your information
- Information on your university or college degree
- A brief work history, including your current employment, if any
- Your work authorization information
- Your resume or another document describing your work history in detail - please download our resume template if you don't have a resume
- Other demographic information
We will contact you within 5 business days after we receive your application.