On March 9, 2023, Upwardly Global hosted a public board meeting featuring top leaders of new movements for skill-based immigrant and refugee hiring.
This all-woman panel focused on new ways to unlock labor market opportunities for those who have often been left on the sidelines. We were also joined by a Ukrainian refugee who discussed her journey finding skill-aligned work in the U.S.
The meeting featured:
- Kristina Francis, Executive Director of JFFLabs
- Christina Dawkins, Director of Women’s Economic Power
- Jina Krause-Vilmar, President and CEO of Upwardly Global
- Heather Reilly, Principal at Deloitte Consulting and Upwardly Global Board Member
- Anastasiia Sokolova, Technical Recruiter at RAJ Technologies Inc. and Upwardly Global program alum