Join Upwardly Global’s panel of experts as they discuss inclusion, equity, and diversity in the digital economy. Learn how the COVID-19 pandemic has altered the global workforce, and hear about the systematic changes that must be made to ensure the success of immigrant professionals in the future.
Featured on the episode:
- Jina Krause-Vilmar, President & CEO of Upwardly Global
- Joshua Winter, Director of Skills for Employability at Microsoft
- Robin Boggs, Director of US Corporate Citizenship at Accenture
- Danette Howard, Senior Vice President and Chief Policy Officer at Lumina Foundation
- Hector Mujica, Economic Opportunity Lead for the Americas at Google.org