Our talent team combs through candidates to find individuals with the skills and background to meet your company’s needs. Our candidates have:
- U.S. work authorization, so there’s no need for you to sponsor a visa.
- An average of nine years of professional experience.
- Over 50% have management experience.
- Skills in in-demand fields, including healthcare, engineering, technology and accounting.
- 100% have undergraduate degrees from their home countries, and 50% have masters degrees.
- Fluency in English — and frequently several other languages.
- International work experience and global professional networks.
- Strong loyalty to their employer: Upwardly Global hires have a 90% retention rate at 1-year mark.
Upwardly Global is also working with business leaders and hiring managers to co-create employment opportunities, apprenticeships, internships, and job shadowing opportunities. Together, we can dismantle barriers and link these talented individuals into the American workforce.
We are excited to support a pipeline of immigrant and refugee talent at your company. Connect with our Employer Partnership Team by filling out our contact form — we look forward to working with you.